The JBL JRX215 2-way passive PA speaker gives you professional performance affordably. JBL engineers reexamined every element of the speaker system design, kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best, and redesigned things that don't. For increased efficiency and power handling, the JRX215 sports a 15" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil that delivers more cross-sectional wire area in its voice coil gap than round-wire designs, while a 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver maximizes high-frequency performance and system reliability. Need PA speakers? Go pro with JBL's JRX215.
JBL JRX215 1000W 15" Passive Speaker at a Glance:
- 15" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil
- 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy-gauge wire
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4" MDF
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket lets speaker tilt for more uniform audience coverage
What JBL Says...
JRX200 delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point. To meet these conflicting design goals, we looked at every element of the speaker system design. We kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best and we eliminated things that don't. With performance, value and popular price points, we are going to be building a lot of JRX200 speakers. This means we can apply efficient, high-volume production methods and purchase materials at the lowest cost. That's how JRX200 delivers unprecedented value.
JBL JRX215 1000W 15" Passive Speaker Features:
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
Need PA speakers? Go pro with JBL's JRX215!
|LF Driver Size
||1 x 15"
|HF Driver Size
|Power Rating (Program)
|Peak Power Capacity
||1 x 1/4" (Parallel), 1 x speakON
||1 x 1/4" (Parallel), 1 x speakON
||38Hz-16khz (-10dB), 50Hz-12.5kHz (±3dB)
|Maximum Peak SPL
|Horizontal Coverage Angle
|Vertical Coverage Angle
|Manufacturer Part Number