JBL's JRX225 2-way passive PA speaker gives you professional performance affordably. JBL engineers reexamined every element of the speaker system design, kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best, and redesigned things that don't. For increased efficiency and power handling, the JRX225 sports two 15" low-frequency drivers, each with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil that provides more cross-sectional wire area in its voice coil gap than round-wire designs, while a 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver maximizes high-frequency performance and system reliability. Need PA speakers? Go pro with JBL's JRX225.
JBL JRX225 2000W Dual 15" Passive Speaker at a Glance:
- 2 x 15" low-frequency drivers with 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil
- 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy-gauge wire
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4" MDF
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components
- "Quasi 3-way" design delivers extra bass without sacrificing midrange performance.
What JBL Says...
JRX200 delivers the performance and prestige JBL is known for at an affordable price point. To meet these conflicting design goals, we looked at every element of the speaker system design. We kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best and we eliminated things that don't. With performance, value and popular price points, we are going to be building a lot of JRX200 speakers. This means we can apply efficient, high-volume production methods and purchase materials at the lowest cost. That's how JRX200 delivers unprecedented value.
JBL JRX225 2000W Dual 15" Passive Speaker Features:
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
Need PA speakers? Go pro with JBL's JRX225!
|LF Driver Size
||2 x 15"
|HF Driver Size
|Power Rating (Program)
|Peak Power Capacity
||1 x 1/4" (Parallel), 1 x speakON
||1 x 1/4" (Parallel), 1 x speakON
||36Hz-16khz (-10dB), 45Hz-12kHz (±3dB)
|Maximum Peak SPL
|Horizontal Coverage Angle
|Vertical Coverage Angle
|Manufacturer Part Number