The Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi draws on two classic Muffs that bassists have long used to create cutting fuzz tones. The Bass Big Muff Pi creates tones similar to the classic fuzz sounds of the battle-tank green Sovtek Big Muff Pi and the legendary Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi from the '70s - but optimized for beefy bottom end that punches through anything. A direct out lets you feed unaffected signal to a second amp or effects chain, and a Bass Boost/Dry toggle adds bottom to the Bass Big Muff Pi's sound.
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi at a Glance:
- Tone, Volume, and Sustain knobs
- Dual output - normal, affected signal or dry, direct signal for feeding second amp or effects chain
- Bass Boost/Dry toggle to increase low-frequency content
- Thick fuzz tones optimized for bass
What Electro-Harmonix Says...
The Prodigy reborn with underworld instincts comes to life wielding the drive of the original classic Big Muff Pi and the earthy support of a bass tailored design with no loss of low end. This is the pedal that bass players who loved the Big Muff sound have been waiting for.
Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi Fuzz Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Tailor your drive/distortion sound with sustain, tone and volume knobs
- A dry switch that mixes your dry bass with the Bass Big Muff Pi's distortion
- A bass boost EQ switch that reintroduces your low frequencies when tone is set for high frequencies
- Based on the Russian Big Muff
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
Break new sonic ground with the Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi!
||1 x 1/4" (instrument)
||1 x 1/4" dry out, 1 x 1/4" effect out
||9V DC 200mA power supply (sold separately)
|Manufacturer Part Number