The TC-Helicon MP-75 is engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance where singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. The MP-75's simple one button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects gives real time to control to a number of TC-Helicon products including VoiceLive processors. Off-axis noise rejection and a wide frequency response makes this microphone an ideal choice for contemporary singers.
Lismer Capsule Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you're making use of the most recent developments in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
On the microphone - that's where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC-Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. Customers have been unanimous in how they want to extend the control for your vocal effects. They want a simple way to creatively control their sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC-Helicon's patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single button control of all of TC-Helicon's USB enabled vocal processors, including VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceTone Singles, Harmony-G XT, Create XT and Synth.
So what are you going to do with all this control?
When you're setup and singing with MP-75 and your USB enabled TC-Helicon vocal processor*, you'll have the freedom to move around the stage while controlling your vocal sound.
- VoiceLive Touch & VoiceLive 2: remote control of the single button looper or any Shortcut in VoiceLive 2.
- VoiceTone Harmony-G XT: turn your harmonies on and off for the verse or chorus.
- VoiceTone Create XT: bypass the effects when it's time to talk to the audience.
- VoiceTone Synth: add the HardTune or Vocoding effect on single words or phrases with ease.
- VoiceTone Singles: chain the pedals together and set up Mic Control to turn HardTune and Doubling on and off - leaving your reverb and tone settings unchanged for example.
*may require free firmware update.
- Height: 7.25 inches (185 mm)
- Diameter (max): 2 inches (50 mm)
Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual material diaphragm - light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (300 ohms actual)
Output Level (at 1KHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) - 1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
Frequency Response: 50 Hz -18kHz
Please inquire about stock availability unless otherwise stated.