The Electro-Harmonix Mod11 Modulator Machine is a mash-up of 11 modulation effects crammed into one stompbox. With a range of classic and exotic effects to choose from, you can take total control over your guitar's sound and create truly one-of-a-kind tones. You can use the depth, rate, and color knobs to dial in your tone easily. Guitarists at Music Experience especially liked the "hidden" parameters that you can access with the mode control. The Mod 11 comes equipped with momentary mode to add quick flashes of modulation and tap tempo. The tap tempo feature can be used with the onboard footswitch or an external switch. The Electro-Harmonix Mod11 will be the Swiss army knife of modulation for your pedalboard.
The Mod 11 Modulator comes with tons of different options for your enjoyment. Some of the must-try effects include True Zero Flanger (TZF) where the flanger crosses through the zero point of the effect curve and meets the dry signal. You'll also enjoy the UNI setting that pays homage to the classic chorus and vibrato effects of the late ’60s with its Chorus and Vibrato modes and added overdrive. You can also adjust the depth, rate, and color of the sound with the respective knobs. With the "hidden" intuitive controls that are built into the Mod 11, you'll discover new sounds every time you sit down with this pedal.
The Mod 11's Momentary Mode lets you switch in and out of effects mode to add quick flashes of modulation or clean tones. Momentary mode works by toggling the pedal on while your foot is on the switch then immediately toggling it off when you take your foot off. This mode works well for adding extra effects to a held note or chord that you use a few times during a song.
The Mod 11 is packed with 11 different modulation effects that range from classic to exotic plus advanced functionality all in a compact pedal. It gives you access to powerful yet intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible through its Secondary Knob Mode which let you take even greater control over its effects.
1. TREM: Tremolo modulates your signal’s volume. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
2. HARM: Harmonic tremolo. The signal is split into high and low frequency bands and modulated between the two. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
3. VIBR: Vibrato modulates your instrument’s pitch. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
4. UNI: pays homage to the classic Univibe®. Includes “Chorus” and “Vibrato” modes plus added overdrive
5. CHORUS: Warbling, doubling, chorus effect like the EHX Small Clone. Extra modes include tri-chorus and bass chorus effects
6. ROTARY: Rotary speaker cabinet simulation. Extra functionality includes overdrive plus envelope control over rotation speed
7. FLANGE: Flanging with modes for both additive and subtractive flanger. Multiple LFO shapes, including envelope follower
8. TZF: Through Zero Flanger. A flanger effect that crosses through the “zero point” of the sweep where the modulated delayed signal meets back with the dry signal. Modes for both additive and subtractive flanger, plus barber-pole flanger
9. PHASE: Choose from 4, 6, or 8 stage phaser. Multiple LFO shapes including envelope follower
10. PITCH: Modulated pitch shifter. Select your main pitch shift and modulate around it. Extra functionality includes a dry blend and stepped pitch modes
11. FILT: Modulated filter effects like those on classic analog synths. Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass. Multiple LFO shapes available including a Q-Tron style envelope follower
The Mod 11’s Momentary Mode lets you seamlessly switch in and out of effects mode for quick accents. It also features Tap Tempo controllable via the built-in footswitch or an external one. The Mod 11 is modulation with warp drive!
|Inputs||1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (tap in)|
|Outputs||1 x 1/4"|
Tremolo, Harmonic Tremolo, Vibrato, Univibe, Chorus, Rotary, Flange, TZF, Phase, Pitch, Filter
|Power Source||9V DC power supply (included)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||