Elixir Acoustic Nanoweb strings don't just sound great; their micro-thin coating keeps them sounding great for a lot longer than average strings. If you want to keep your guitar tone consistently great day in and day out, put on a set of Elixir Acoustic Nanoweb strings. Their coating actually cuts down on unnecessary finger friction. You'll be amazed at how long they last! Less string changes means having to buy strings less often. Elixir's 80/20 Bronze strings are made of 80% soft copper and 20% durable zinc, presenting a smoother, mellower tone than Phosphor Bronze acoustic strings. They tend to assume a warmer glowing tone, but the ultra-lightweight Nanoweb™ coating lets them move freely, giving their tone some of the gloss associated with more responsive Phosphor Bronze strings.
Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Strings at a Glance:
- .013, .017, .025, .032, .042, .053
- Nanoweb coating
- Extra-long life
- 80/20 Bronze
- Bright tone
What Elixir Says...
Elixir® Acoustic 80/20 Bronze Strings with NANOWEB Coating deliver a bright, lively tone together with extended tone life that players have come to expect from Elixir Strings.
Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Strings Features:
- #1 acoustic guitar string*
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduces finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
Elixir Acoustic Guitar Strings give you great sound and long-lasting performance!
|Number of Sets
|Number of Strings
||.013, .017, .025, .032, .042, .053
|Manufacturer Part Number