Whether you want more sustain, a softer attack, or just want to even out your guitar tone, you'll have the dynamics control you need in the MXR Studio Compressor pedal for electric guitar. With controls for Attack, Release, Ratio, Input, and Output, plus an LED gain reduction meter, the Studio Compressor pedal gives you the same control you'd expect from, well, a studio compressor. When you need comprehensive control over your guitar's dynamics, Music Experience can highly recommend the MXR Studio Compressor pedal.
MXR M76 Studio Compressor at a Glance:
- Recording Quality Compression
- True Bypass
What MXR Says...
The MXR design team took a classic recording studio fixture and stuffed it into a pedalboard-friendly box. The Studio Compressor features Attack, Release, Ratio, Input, and Output controls so you can fine-tune your compression level-from subtle to squashing-right on stage with visual feedback from a bright LED gain-reduction status meter. Constant Headroom Technology provides tons of headroom for clear, transparent performance that's as dynamic as you need it to be. It's all packed into a durable, lightweight aluminum-housing that's the size of a Phase 90.
MXR M76 Studio Compressor Pedal Features:
- Compressor pedal for electric guitar
- Precise control over your dynamics with controls for Attack, Release, Ratio, Input, and Output
- 10-segment LED meter displays gain reduction amount
- True-bypass switching completely removes the effect from your signal path
- CHT (Constant Headroom Technology) ensures clean, clear audio
Tame your guitar's dynamics with the MXR Studio Compressor pedal.
||1 x 1/4" (instrument)
||1 x 1/4"
||1 x 9V
|Power Supply Included
|Manufacturer Part Number