Tap into Shure quality and value with the PGA56 dynamic microphone, an affordable solution for capturing snare drums, toms, and other high-impact sound sources. Get a gang of them to outfit your drum kit at school, church, or in your rehearsal space. Recordists and drummers at Music Experience have long turned to Shure microphones for their durability and sound quality. When you need to mic up an acoustic drum kit for live performance or recording in your studio, you can expect clean, consistent results from the Shure PGA56 dynamic mic.
Shure PGA56 Dynamic Microphone at a Glance:
- Dynamic mic optimized for toms, snare, and other percussion
- Ideal for high impact, high SPL sound sources
- Built to last
What Shure Says...
The PGA56 is a professional quality snare / tom microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Additional design highlights include a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology for extremely quick and easy positioning, and a tailored cartridge for clear reproduction of sound sources. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Shure PGA56 Dynamic Microphone Features:
Get a great drum mic at a great value with the Shure PGA56!
- Mountable microphone featuring swivel joint with quick-release latch for snare drum, toms and percussion
- Dynamic cartridge (does not require phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Includes PGA56, drum mount (stand not required), zipper pouch and user guide
|Manufacturer Part Number