When it comes time to mic up brass and woodwind instruments, the Shure PGA98H clip-on condenser mic packs a lot of value. It's an affordable way to capture clear, detailed audio while withstanding the high sound pressure levels created by these instruments. The flexible gooseneck helps you achieve the perfect mic position, and the integrated preamp with XLR connector is ready to plug into your mixer or recording device. Recordists at Music Experience know that it can be a challenge to capture consistent results from horns and woodwinds, but the Shure PGA98H clip-on condenser mic makes it easy.
Shure PGA98H Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Clip-on condenser microphone optimized for brass and woodwinds
- Flexible gooseneck for easy positioning
- Integrated preamp with XLR connector
- Handles high sound pressure levels without clipping
- Requires +48V phantom power
What Shure Says...
The PGA98H is a professional quality wind instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments. Additional features include a tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources.
Shure PGA98H Condenser Microphone Features:
Recording brass and woodwinds is easy with the Shure PGA98H!
- Flexible gooseneck microphone with integrated preamplifier for wind instrument performance and recording
- Condenser cartridge (requires phantom power) with cardioid polar pattern
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- Includes PGA98H (XLR wired or TQG wireless), zipper pouch and user guide
|27dB (A weighted)
|Manufacturer Part Number