The rugged, moisture-resistant Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset is perfect for fitness instructors and animated public speakers, but it's also a smart solution in humid environments too. Shure designed the SM31FH with a hydrophobic, moisture-repellant fabric protecting the cardioid condenser mic element. Live sound engineers at Music Experience know that sweat and humidity can wreak havoc with your microphones, and can lead to far too many costly replacements in the long run. For a great-sounding, reliable headset mic that's ready for as much activity as you can handle, choose the Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset.
Shure SM31FH Headset Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Secure, comfortable headset microphone for fitness instructors and use in humid environments
- Resists corrosion and damage from moisture with hydrophobic fabric protecting the mic element
- Flexible gooseneck for easy positioning
- Rejects outside sounds and noise well thanks to the cardioid pickup pattern
- For use with Shure wireless systems (TA4F connector)
What Shure Says...
The rugged and durable SM31FH is a cardioid condenser microphone constructed with hydrophobic materials that make it ideal for true performance in fitness instruction applications. The moisture-repellent cartridge housing ensures a long product life by protecting the microphone from the corrosion damage that causes typical fitness instruction headsets to fail. Available in bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems, the SM31FH features TA4F 4-pin (TQG) connectors that make it a viable replacement for any Shure wireless headset system.
Shure SM31FH Cardioid Condenser Headset Microphone Features:
Don't be afraid to get active with the Shure SM31FH Fitness Headset!
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Moisture-repellent hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone cartridge from harmful corrosion that occurs in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck provides discrete adjustment capabilities to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile design won’t fatigue instructors during high-impact use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response ideal for crisp, clear vocal reproduction
- Available with bundled BLX and GLX-D wireless systems
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
|Signal to Noise Ratio
|Manufacturer Part Number